This video is a live feed of “ClayTrader”s attempt to fade the market on a number of stocks. It looks like a video game. But don’t let it fool you – its a quick, highly instructive look at the realities of trading. Here are the things I liked about this video:
- Stop losses
- Acknowledgement that he was wrong (how many “gurus” do that?)
- Did not cut away from the screen – not once. So you saw everything though if you blinked you missed a lot.
- He talks about how many days are just bad trades.
What I did not like:
- No explanation for why he was fading the market
- No explanation for how the trade was selected.